Subject: FW: XXXX-XXXX OMB NOTICE OF ACTION
From: OS ICRAS (HHS/OS)
To: Doyle, Corey (HHS); [email-masked]

-------------------------------------------
From: [email-masked][SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 12:56:48 PM
To: Polson, Robert (HHS)
Cc: [email-masked]; OS ICRAS (HHS/OS)
Subject: XXXX-XXXX OMB NOTICE OF ACTION
Auto forwarded by a Rule

           NOTICE OF OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET ACTION

     Robert Polson                                     05/30/2006
     Department of Health and Human Services
     Room 531-H
     Hubert H. Humphrey Building
     Washington, DC  20201

     In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act, OMB has
     taken the following action on your request for approval
     of a new information collection received on 03/20/2006.

     TITLE:   National Practitioner Data Bank: Section 1921 of
              the Social Security Act

     AGENCY FORM NUMBER(S):  None

     ACTION : COMMENT FILED
     OMB NO.: XXXX-XXXX

     BURDEN:            RESPONSES           HOURS    COSTS($,000)
       Previous                 0               0               0
       New                      0               0               0
       Difference         119,516               0               0
         Program Change                         0               0
         Adjustment                             0               0

     COMMENT:
        OMB files the following comment on the proposed collection:
        OMB will review the proposed collection in parallel with
        HRSA's submission of a final or interim final rule
        addressing NPDB reporting requirements.

     NOTE: OMB files this comment in accordance with
           5 CFR 1320.11(c). Because this is not an
           approval, no currently valid OMB number has
           been assigned.  For any future submissions of
           this information collection, please indicate
           it as new and reference OMB comment number
           0915-0299 (see OMB Form 83-I, items 1 and 2).

     _____________________________________________________________
     OMB Authorizing Official   Title

     Donald R. Arbuckle         Deputy Administrator, Office of
                                Information and Regulatory Affairs
     _____________________________________________________________