Aphis 79

0213 2022 APHIS 79 (20220524).xlsx

Agriculture Organisms and Vectors; Import and Transport Permits

APHIS 79

OMB: 0579-0213

Document [xlsx]
Download: xlsx | pdf
OMB CONTROL NO. 0579-0213


DATE PREPARED 5/24/2022
TITLE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION REQUEST (ICR) Agricultural Organisms and Vectors; Import and Transit Permits




Additional line for ICR Title if title is too long






OPM PAY TABLE


(A)
09/2019 Benefits account for 38% of employee costs and wages account for the remaining 62%. W = .62 x TC TC = 1.6129 x W FB = .38 x TC TC = 2.6316 x FB 2.6316 x FB = TC = 1.6129 x W FB = (1.6129 / 2.6316) x W FB = .613 x W Fringe Benefits = Wages x .613 FRINGE BENEFITS FACTOR (B) OVERHEAD COST FACTOR


(C)


TOTAL
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COSTS
Activity descriptions and calculations are below. 2022-DCB 0.613 0.139

$191,509
ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION (incl form number) TOTAL ANNUAL RESPONSES

(D)
AVG TIME PER RESPONSES

(E)
TOTAL HOURS PER YEAR

(F)
GRADE

(G)
WAGE
(Step 4)

(H)
TOTAL COSTS

(1+B+C) x F x H
Inspection of Facilities 139 0.500 70 14 $66.53 $8,159
Application for Permit to Import or Transport Controlled Material or Organisms or Vectors VS 16-3 3,075 0.500 1,538 14 $66.53 $179,270
Additional Information for Cell Cultures and Their Products VS 16-7 69 0.500 35 14 $66.53 $4,080
File Typeapplication/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet
File Modified0000-00-00
File Created0000-00-00

© 2022 OMB.report | Privacy Policy