Contract Security Classification Specifications

OMB 0704-0567

OMB 0704-0567

This revision introduces the NISP Contract Classification System (NCCS) as the electronic equivalent of the DD254. The DD254 is presently used by cleared facility contractors to document the security arrangements necessary in a specified classified contract. NCCS will collect the same information from the same respondents and is projected to increase electronic submissions for this collection by 75%. The DD254 will also remain active as a collection instrument and is projected to account for the remaining 25% of submissions.

The latest form for Contract Security Classification Specifications expires 2022-05-31 and can be found here.


© 2022 OMB.report | Privacy Policy